Hey...How's it been going? It's awesome when they are trained huh! I mean it is a little nerve racking at first going out, but the kids are more confident I think than we are! Congrats!!!!!!!!!! As for the pants part, can't help ya! Gracie's don't even get that far up!
Classic! That Ikea stool is a fixture at our house, too. We only JUST got Nora potty trained. I tried when I was about 8 months pregnant, and then I realized, "Who am I kidding!? I do NOT have the energy for this." Hope it is going well for you guys.
4 comments:
Hey...How's it been going? It's awesome when they are trained huh! I mean it is a little nerve racking at first going out, but the kids are more confident I think than we are! Congrats!!!!!!!!!! As for the pants part, can't help ya! Gracie's don't even get that far up!
this post and the one before it made my day! i was laughing out loud, she is so stinkin' cute!
hope you are feeling ok!!
way funny!!!
Classic! That Ikea stool is a fixture at our house, too. We only JUST got Nora potty trained. I tried when I was about 8 months pregnant, and then I realized, "Who am I kidding!? I do NOT have the energy for this." Hope it is going well for you guys.
Post a Comment