Today I was so excited to go to school that as soon as I woke up I 1/2 crawled, 1/2 walked to the back door of my house and hit my hands on the door. This is how I show my mom that I'm ready to go to school. Usually I wait until 11:00 or so to do this since now I leave for school around 11:30. When it was finally time to go to school I sang all the way there. I walked into school myself-taking approximately 6 minutes for a usually 30 second walk-and have never been so smiley.
When it was time for me and my friends to go play in gym my teacher, Kim, decided to try an experiment. When other kids cry in the classroom I will go give them a hug. Kim decided to "cry" and see what I would do. I immediately walked over to her and gave her hugs. Then, loving hugs so much and discovering a new way to receive them, I decided to "cry" myself. I put my hands next to my eyes and would make crying sounds. Kim would come give me hugs when I did this which made me super happy. Kim's experiment worked and I learned something important...that I can do this at home and get even more hugs.
Isn't school great!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment